The AVC 1 is an easy-to-use, compact and automatic machine for cost-effective production of vertical fabric vanes. Cutting, punching and creasing the vanes in one cycle, minimizing waste and reducing the labour time and skill level required. The machine handles vanes in different fabric widths with a quick and easy change between widths and with accurate fabric measurement.
The AVC 1 comes as part of a comprehensive range of proven Turnils machinery, production equipment and support services to help you increase the range, capacity and efficiency of your VB production.
- Compact machine – requires a minimum of space
- Cutting, punching and creasing in one cycle
- Bottom and top pocket electronically adjustable
- Excellent cost performance ratio
- The machine can be set up for 89 and 127mm fabric width
- Easy to change set up between sizes, thumb screw adjustment
- Programmable for window fit, vane size, swatches and sloped blinds
- Vanes collected on a hanger peg
- Easy change of blade and punch unit
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Support services i.e. technical support, spare parts, installation and training
- Current: Single phase 230V (50/60Hz)
- Pneumatic equipment: approx. 6 bar at 150 l/min